We’re happy to announce version 1.3.6 of ThinkOfMe with the following changes:
- Further improvements to work around a couple OS bugs
- Improved activations screen, added link to ‘Help & FAQ’
- Added instruction to ‘Help & FAQ’ on what to do if the license key doesn’t work after a device change.
- Increased number of days a reminder can be set in advance
- Added ability to open the sound profiles from the preferences screen
If you purchased ThinkOfMe on AppWorld, make sure you use Alt and R, S, T to make sure the update appears. Typing this sequence in AppWorld will reset its cache and force it to check for recently published updates of all your apps.
If you purchased ThinkOfMe on MobiHand or any of its partner network stores, you should have received an update email by now if you opted in for it.
Have fun and keep the good feedback coming!
TubeBuddy is celebrating its second birthday this summer. To celebrate this we have started working on version 2.0 of TubeBuddy that will come with many new features. So stay tuned.
Looking forward to hear your ideas.
The guys over at BerryFication have given ThinkOfMe a first review.
At first, I couldn’t see the point of this app but then I started dabbling with it and saw what 4People Software were delivering. This app comes in handy when trying to remember all my family, friends, even co-workers birthdays. At just one click on an event, I will be prompted to either call, email or text them to wish them well. Kind of cool, don’t you think?
Take a look:
Great review of ThinkOfMe on CrackBerry.com
ThinkOfMe v 1.3.4 has been released to BlackBerry® AppWorld®. Go and get it.
If you can’t see the update, check out this tip.